We are growing, which means we are on the lookout for more talented, creative, hard-working and kind people to join our team and tell our clients’ stories.
When you work at Wilbert, you have access to benefits that go beyond insurance coverage, vacation days, unlimited sick time and 401K offerings (don’t worry, we have those, too). These benefits are specifically designed with wellness in mind and are highly encouraged by leadership. They include a $100 monthly stipend to spend on whatever wellness means to you (gym memberships, massages, national park passes, you name it), a closed office the last week of December, plus Summer Fridays, work-from-home Wednesdays and four personal days (to be used for non-company holidays, mental health days or any other day that is important to you). These are just a few of the perks that come with working here.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, send your resume and portfolio, if applicable to email@example.com.
We are seeking a Design Director who can help lead our fast-growing brand/design team and collaborate externally with clients and internally with writers, strategists and project managers. This is an opportunity for designer who is ready to take the next step in their career – combining hands-on design work with leadership – to help us grow the newest part of our business. The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Create and refresh visual identity systems for clients. This may include new companies and projects, as well as rebrands for companies that have evolved and want to tell a new story.
- Apply the brand to a wide range of assets, including collateral material, signage, presentations and websites
- Design websites in Adobe XD in partnership with in-house developers
- Mentor/lead other designers on the team
- Present work to clients with strong strategic rationale
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with creating brandmarks/identity systems and extensively applying them across a variety of mediums
- Experience designing websites
- Commitment to knowing and understanding our clients and their industries
- Ability to successfully contribute to multiple projects simultaneously and handle a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
If you are a soon-to-be or recent college graduate, consider our fellowship program. The Wilbert Fellowship is an immersive, six-month program for recent college graduates with a focus on media relations, social media, graphic design or video. Fellows gain hands-on, client-facing experience. The program offers competitive pay and the potential to be hired following the completion of the program. A group of fellows start each July and another group starts in January. For more information, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.