For most of our clients, media relations is an important piece of an integrated PR program. Coverage in well-respected media outlets has credibility. Plus, many outlets have large and relevant audiences. We’ve built relationships with local, regional and national journalists, which helps us effectively pitch stories about our clients.
Below are a few notable media mentions our team has secured for clients recently.
- Wilbert client Churchill Mortgage was recently featured in CNN’s story about what homebuyers should know in today’s economic climate. “Sellers are willing to negotiate more now than they have in the past,” says Churchill senior home loan specialist Trudy Kelly.
- Robinson Weeks Partners’ CEO & President David Welch penned an article for Area Development about how higher borrowing and construction costs are impacting industrial users.
- Mount Pleasant Towne Centre, a Wilbert client and prominent shopping destination in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, announced its annual Fall Festival in October. CHS Today picked up the story to drum up some excitement for the pet-friendly celebration at the development.
- Jeff Small, co-founder and CEO of Wilbert client MDH Partners, was featured in the November issue of Southeast Real Estate Business discussing his predictions for the industrial market. Small believes there are two contradictory storylines playing out, with leasing fundamentals at its peak, but capitals markets unsettled.
- In October, Wilbert client Atlantic Station celebrated its 17th anniversary with its second-annual Restaurant Week, letting visitors try its culinary offerings with fixed-price menus and deals from retailers. 11 Alive covered the story here.
- Wilbert client Cooper Carry served as the architect on the redevelopment of Ballston Quarter, a 1950s-era shopping mall that has been reimagined as an outdoor retail and entertainment center. NAIOP’s Development Magazine showcased the project in its latest issue, highlighting the design work that went into this open-air destination in Arlington, Virginia.
- Build-to-rent is here to stay, and Wilbert client Quinn Residences’ CEO Richard Ross recently spoke about the stability of this asset class at NAREE’s October conference in Atlanta. Read his insight shared during the panel here.
- Milton, Florida first Publix has opened at Merganser Commons at Dogwood Estates, a grocery-anchored shopping center located in the town on Florida’s Panhandle coast. Brett Horowitz, partner at Wilbert client Branch Properties, spoke with Pensacola News Journal about the significance of this opening and what is in store for the rest of the development.
- Wilbert client HPM announced its joint venture with Atlanta-based Johnson Construction Services, called HPM Johnson. Metro Atlanta CEO shared the story about the partnership, which is set to bring top-tier program management services to projects across Metro Atlanta and beyond.
- Calhoun Times wrote about Cartersville Commerce Center, a forthcoming 247,10-square-foot industrial development outside of Atlanta developed by Wilbert client Stonemont Financial Group.
- Wilbert client Lincoln Property Group Southeast is expanding its retail service line with the addition of its newest senior vice president of retail, Walt Davis. Connect CRE covered the hiring and what Davis will bring to the company’s Atlanta office here.