For most of our clients, media relations is an important piece of an integrated PR program. Coverage in well-respected media outlets has credibility. Plus, many outlets have large and relevant audiences. We’ve built relationships with local, regional and national journalists, which helps us effectively pitch stories about our clients.
Below are a few notable media mentions our team has secured for clients recently.
- Jim McQuaig, senior vice president of Churchill Mortgage in Washington, recently spoke with Forbes on the red hot housing market and the rise of the gig economy amongst the under-30 crowd.
- Echo Street West was recently featured in Development Magazine citing its sustainable and wellness-focused office development fits the bill for a successful post-pandemic office environment.
- Gone are the days of a traditional office lobby with a receptionist. The office of the future will feature a modern arrival experience as it swaps receptionists for highly branded, hospitality-influenced and tech-enabled lobbies, notes Cooper Carry in a recent story featured in Work Design Magazine.
- Atlanta's latest film and TV campus, Electric Owl Studios, recently broke ground with sustainability in mind. Phase one of the development, reaching over 17 acres, will generate more than 30% of its power from renewable sources. Read more at WSBTV.
- Mount Pleasant Towne Centre, the mixed-use destination outside of Charleston, recently debuted two, four-foot-tall sculptures designed by two local artists, as reported on by the Post and Courier.
- Passport Experiences' CEO Jacob Bloch recently spoke with the Atlanta Business Chronicle about the largest spa in North America, Passport Springs & Spa, which will make its grand debut in metro Atlanta in fall 2023. The immersive entertainment venue will span across 10 acres and recreate the most celebrated hot springs from across the globe.
- Bridge's Chief Investment Officer John Ward recently authored a piece for Forbes on how the “Connected Office” can create a thriving office ecosystem that engages tenants while supporting health and wellness initiatives.
- An 1986-era office development, Midtown Plaza, nabbed a deluge of lease renewals over newer office product in Midtown thanks to Lincoln Property Co., the Atlanta Business Chronicle reported.
- Stonemont Investment Group recently announced its new project Westinghouse35, a 230,000-square-foot industrial facility in Texas.
- Atlanta-based MDH Partners recently acquired a 100,000-square-foot industrial warehouse in Columbus, Ohio as a strategic move to expand its portfolio across the state.