The Wilbert Group is excited to launch the application process for the Spring 2021 Wilbert Fellowship, an immersive, six-month program for recent college graduates with a focus on (1) media relations, (2) social media or (3) video*. Fellows gain hands-on, client-facing experience at one of Atlanta’s top PR agencies and hone their skills in their respective track.
The program offers competitive pay at $17/hour and the potential to be hired following the completion of the program. Candidates should be recent or upcoming grads – graduating prior to the fellowship start date of Monday, January 10.
At The Wilbert Group, we’re proud to say that many of our team members launched their careers through our internship program. In fact, Vice President Liana Moran began her path here as an intern in June 2014. The potential to grow your career at our agency is limitless, and we look forward to hearing from you! Qualified candidates should send a resume and a brief explanation of why they are the ideal candidate (150 words or less) to email@example.com by Sunday, October 31.
* Video candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of basic filming techniques and equipment including shooting interviews, 3-point lighting, audio recording and video editing.
- Experience with DSLR cameras or basic cinema cameras, preferably Canon.
- Comfortable working in the Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- must be organized and able to manage content for multiple projects at once and show strong creative talent and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and work as a team when both filming and editing.
- Portfolio of shooting and editing work.