For most of our clients, media relations is an important piece of an integrated PR program. Coverage in well-respected media outlets has credibility. Plus, many outlets have large and relevant audiences. We’ve built relationships with local, regional and national journalists, which helps us effectively pitch stories about our clients.
Below are a few notable media mentions our team has secured for clients recently.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution recently announced a new food hall is set to open at MDH Partners’ Lee + White project, a mixed-use development in Atlanta’s West End. The new food hall will feature a mix of full-service restaurants, fast-casual dining options, 13 food stalls and a Beltline-facing central bar.
- Longtime Wilbert client, Cooper Carry, unveils yet another thoughtfully designed project, Midtown High School. Urbanize shared the details on the new look for the historic Midtown Atlanta high school.
- Atlantic Station, Atlanta’s premier mixed-use destination, is asking guests 'what's your sign’ with its month-long campaign, Elements of Style. The Wilbert client has created a personalized shopping and dining experience for each zodiac sign. Chain Store Age featured the campaign earlier this month.
- A new entertainment lounge is coming to the Westside! Urbanize recently shared the details on the Westside Motor Lounge at Echo Street West.
- Rainey Shane, Vice President and Associate National Director of JLL’s Project and Development Services group, recently spoke with Leverage.com on the key benefits of adaptive reuse.
- Bridge Commercial Real Estate’s Chief Investment Officer John Ward recently wrote a byline for Forbes explaining the increased need for companies to implement and promote financially strong ESG initiatives.
- SK Commercial Realty’s Scott Martin spoke with Commercial Property Executive in a Q&A about how changing patient needs are reshaping the medical office sector, citing examples from recently renovated The Commons at Lake Hearn, medical office campus in the heart of metro Atlanta’s “Pill Hill” medical community.