For most of our clients, media relations is an important piece of an integrated PR program. Coverage in well-respected media outlets has credibility. Plus, many outlets have large and relevant audiences. We’ve built relationships with local, regional and national journalists, which helps us effectively pitch stories about our clients.
Below are a few notable media mentions our team has secured for clients recently.
- The redevelopment of historic Underground Atlanta is underway and Wilbert client Lalani Ventures is leading the charge. As the redevelopment plans are in the works, the Lalani Ventures team launched the Underground Roots Pop-Up Program, an initiative that will allow up-and-coming entrepreneurs the opportunity to receive four months of rent-free pop-up space on property. Shaneel Lalani, CEO of Lalani Ventures, said of Underground Roots, “Our intent is to breathe new life into Underground and we want to start that journey by offering pop-up space back to the community that has been vacant for years. The Underground Roots Pop-Up Program will create energy and activity along Lower Alabama, and we urge all dreamers to enter the program for their chance to be chosen.’” Atlanta INtown featured the pop-up program, urging Atlantans to submit applications to be part of the initiative.
- The Atlanta Business Chronicle recently reported Wilbert Client, The Ardent Companies, has finalized its full acquisition of the 2.2 million-square-foot Piedmont Center in Buckhead following the purchase of Buildings 5-8 from Granite Properties earlier this summer, setting the stage for the firm to redevelop the sprawling 14-building office park into the most amenity-rich open-air asset in the market. Ardent, which now serves as sole owner-operator of the entire 45-acre campus, plans to turn what is still perceived as a suburban-oriented office park into a dense mixed-use development featuring residential, retail, dining, art and community-driven experiences. Those plans were not possible until Ardent owned the entire project.
- The Wall Street Journal’s Esther Fung recently spoke with Partner and Chief Investment Officer of Wilbert client Branch Properties, Jesse Shannon. Shannon shared his insights on the success of grocery-anchored retail centers throughout the pandemic and how when many other retail classes were sidelined, grocery-anchored assets continued to attract strong interest and high transaction prices.
- Take a look around Midtown Atlanta’s latest block-consuming, mixed-use development Midtown Union in Urbanize Atlanta. Designed by Wilbert client Cooper Carry, the project features a 12-story Kimpton hotel concept, 18-story residential tower and 26-story office tower. Midtown Union is slated for completion in Q4 2022.
- While online shopping has grown ever stronger during the pandemic, Wilbert client the Decatur Downtown Development Authority is launching a retail incubator to help entrepreneurs test their wares in a brick-and-mortar setting in its vibrant downtown district. Hear the full interview about the program from WABE’s “Closer Look” with Rose Scott.
- Bridge Commercial Real Estate’s Chief Financial Officer, John Ward, was recently featured in Forbes for sharing best practices on how businesses can manage cash flow.
- Fenton recently unveiled four additions to its retail lineup, including three national brands: Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Athleta and Von Kekel Salon. Wilbert secured an interview with the retail reporter from the Triangle Business Journal. Read the full story here.
- JLL recently released a report on the state of global logistics, and Wilbert secured an interview for industrial broker Al Williams, who was quoted in this story from the Triangle Business Journal. Al points to future hotspots in the Triangle for logistics growth, and what’s driving current demand.
- As a key component of its commitment to give back, Wilbert client Aaron’s partnered with Atlanta Falcons’ great Warrick Dunn and his organization to deliver $10,000 worth of home furnishings to help a Gwinnett County single mom achieve her dream of being a homeowner! Read all about the heartwarming surprise in the Gwinnett Daily Post.
- Wilbert client MDH Partners is an Atlanta-based firm, but develops and acquires industrial projects across the country. We have been able to place them in local business and regional trades publications from Dallas to South Florida, such as with this latest deal we announced that landed MDH in The Real Deal South Florida and the South Florida Business Journal.